Consultant or Senior Consultant, CPE
Responsible for providing subject matter expertise on Compliance in order to effectively support our clients.
- Subject matter expertise in an operational function of Compliance
- Ability to review, interpret and implement state and federal guidance
- Perform CMS mock audits in Compliance Program Effectiveness to confirm compliance with guidance.
- Monitors the implementation of the corrective action plans and ensures that the result of the action plans are compliant.
- Mentor and drive work product based on the project
- Oversee and administer ongoing monitoring program(s) based on guidance
- Updates policies, procedures and Audit Work Plan based as needed.
- Adhere to established corporate policies and procedures
- Perform other duties, as necessary, to meet corporate objectives
- Travel as required
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of ten (10) years government, health care, pharmacy benefit management, compliance or quality profession (equivalent combination of education and experience considered.)
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Suite skills. Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required
- Experience with Medicare and/or Medicaid standards required
- Advanced degree or certification in audit, pharmacy or compliance discipline preferred
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Individual should be detail oriented with strong organization, prioritization and analytical skills with the ability to work independently.
- Must work well under tight timelines and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and high-growth environment.