BluePeak is pleased to offer online and instructor-led training, anytime, anywhere. Our training covers a wide range of government health related topics and can be delivered online, in person or via webinar. Our training focuses on audit readiness and operational excellence for Medicare and Medicaid plans. CMS expects plans to provide on-going training to its compliance and operational areas. BluePeak’s professional training curriculum can meet all of your training needs. Contact us today to discuss your training needs.
Sample BluePeak Training Topics
- Audit Helpful HintsOrganization Determinations, Appeals and Grievances (ODAG)
This course covers the audit protocols and process for ODAG.
- Audit Helpful HintsFormulary Administration (FA)
This course covers the audit protocols and process for FA.
- Audit Helpful HintsMedicare Advantage Medicaid Plans (MAMP)
This course covers the audit protocols and process for MAMP.
- CMS Audits: Helpful Hints and Common Findings for the Year
This course is based on BluePeak’s experience on the frontlines of audits and highlights common findings and how to avoid them.
- Medicare and Medicaid Demonstration Plan Audits
This course covers the audit protocols and process for Medicare and Medicaid Demonstration Plans.
- Managing Guidance
This course covers the CMS guidance cycle and best practice for guidance review, dissemination and action.
- Marketing Material Development
This course covers how to develop and review marketing materials and member communication materials for accuracy and in accordance with current guidance.
- Getting Clean-How to get through your audit and to the clean period
This course reviews the CMS remediation process and how to get to the clean period.
- Bid-from a Compliance Perspective
This course covers the compliance aspect of a bid and elements of review in a bid audit.
- 1/3 Financial Audit
This course covers the review elements in a 1/3 financial audit and what to monitor to ensure readiness.
- The Cost of Non-Compliance
This course highlights the hidden costs of non-compliance and how to avoid them.
- Audit Helpful HintsCoverage Determinations, Appeals and Grievances (CDAG)
This course covers the audit protocols and process for CDAG.
- Audit Helpful HintsSpecial Needs Plans (SNP)
This course covers the audit protocols and process for SNP.
- CMS Audits 101
This course covers CMS audit essentials including terminology, timing logistics, process and how to prepare.
- Universe Helpful Hints
This course covers the importance of universe accuracy and how to review your universes to ensure compliance.
- Call Log Reviews
This course highlights the importance of call log reviews for audit success and provides suggestions on call center oversight.
- Let’s Talk About Audit Readiness
This course teaches you how to run your day to day operations in a way that ensure audit readiness.
- Compliance Program Effectiveness Requirements
This course covers the elements of an effective compliance plan and how CMS tracer reviews test for compliance plan effectiveness.
- PBM Oversight
This course covers the critical components of an effective PBM oversight plan.
- Findings Happen-How to Complete Your Corrective Actions
This course teaches plans what to do after an audit to ensure that corrective actions are implemented and effective.
- Delegation Oversight-What Does That Mean?
This course covers what CMS expects from plans when overseeing its delegates.