The Marketing Director is an integral positon within the Plan. This position is responsible the marketing direction, lead problem resolution, provide guidance to market leadership, and adapt departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges. Your role will also influence and/or provide input to forecasting and planning activities.
This position is responsible for developing and executing integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns targeting Medicare enrollees for Medicare Advantage, as well as dual-eligible (Medicare & Medicaid), and Medicaid. Acquisition, retention and member engagement campaigns will all be essential for continued network growth and stability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee and administer ongoing marketing plan(s)
- Develop market strategies to support and drive membership growth, support new product launches and research competition in the marketplace
- Review and confirm marketing materials are compliant with current state and federal guidance specific to product
- Updates policies and procedures needed.
- Adhere to established corporate policies and procedures
- Perform other duties, as necessary, to meet corporate objectives
- Travel as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care or Marketing
- Solid experience in managed care with a minimum of five (5) years government, health care, pharmacy benefit management, compliance or quality profession (equivalent combination of education and experience considered.)
- Knowledge of federal healthcare laws, regulations and guidance.
- Solid knowledge of CMS, Medicare Part C and Part D regulations.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Ability to develop and implement successful marketing plan
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in applying and interpreting rules associated with Medicare regulations.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills required
- Advanced degree or certification is preferred
- Must work well under tight timelines and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and high-growth environment..