Senior Consultant, Part D and Pharmacy Leader (Remote)
The Senior Consultant Part D and Pharmacy Leader manages Part D consultants provides leadership and direction to the BluePeak Pharmacy Consulting team. This position trains and provides ongoing employee development to team members, adheres to quality and service standards and helps develop and implement business strategies.
- Deep subject matter expertise in an all functional of Medicare Part D operations and compliance with the ability to deal with ambiguity, make judgment calls and leverage experience to inform decisions..
- Ability to review, interpret and implement state and federal guidance
- Approves employee request for time off in support of employee and business needs.
- Coordinates with scheduling to ensure appropriate staffing availability and capacity.
- Provides training and ongoing employee development through regular meetings and formal trainings.
- Reviews audit reports and other client deliverables for accuracy and provides feedback and coaching as appropriate.
- Perform other duties, as necessary, to meet corporate objectives.
- Performs audits and other consulting engagements.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with other Leaders.
- Travel as required
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of ten (10) years government, health care, pharmacy benefit management, compliance or quality profession (equivalent combination of education and experience considered.)
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Suite skills. Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required
- Experience with Medicare and/or Medicaid standards required
- Advanced degree or certification in audit, pharmacy or compliance discipline preferred
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Individual should be detail oriented with strong organization, prioritization and analytical skills with the ability to work independently.
- Must work well under tight timelines and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and high-growth environment.
- Consulting experience required.
- Prior management experience preferred.