Senior Consultant, Part C and Medical Leader (Remote)
The Senior Consultant Part C and Medical Leader manages Part C consultant direct reports provides leadership and direction to the BluePeak Part C and Medical Consulting team. This position trains and provides ongoing employee development to team members, adheres to quality and service standards and helps develop and implement business strategies.
- Deep subject matter expertise in all functions of Medicare Part C operations and compliance with the ability to deal with ambiguity, make judgment calls and leverage experience to inform decisions..
- Approves employee request for time off in support of employee and business needs.
- Coordinates with scheduling to ensure appropriate staffing availability and capacity.
- Provides training and ongoing employee development through regular meetings and formal trainings.
- Reviews audit reports and other client deliverables for accuracy and provides feedback and coaching as appropriate.
- Perform other duties, as necessary, to meet corporate objectives.
- Performs audits and other consulting engagements.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with other Leaders.
- Travel as required
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of ten (10) years government, health care, pharmacy benefit management, compliance or quality profession (equivalent combination of education and experience considered.)
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Suite skills. Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required
- Experience with Medicare and/or Medicaid standards required
- Advanced degree or certification in audit, pharmacy or compliance discipline preferred
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Individual should be detail oriented with strong organization, prioritization and analytical skills with the ability to work independently.
- Must work well under tight timelines and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and high-growth environment.
- Consulting experience required.
- Prior management experience preferred.