Regional Account Executive
Under the general direction of the Regional Account Director, the Regional Account Executive is responsible for managing health plan customer relationships, developing an initiative strategy, managing all projects, resolving customer issues and supporting the contract development process.. The Regional Account Executive also manages all customer communications related to the findings of the customer solutions team (CST).
- Responsible for supporting the management of the Implementation and re-implementation process of assigned accounts and reports any risks to the Regional Director, Account Management.
- Manages the day-to-day customer interactions of assigned accounts and escalates unresolved issues as outlined by the customer solutions team (CST) process or as required by the Regional Director of Account Management.
- Manages all assigned health plan customer relationships.
- Manages the overall collaboration between the designated CST leads assigned to a particular issue.
- Manages all aspects of the Company improvement plan for each customer in the region
- Serves as the central point of contact for the Account Executive on all health plan customer matters.
- Develops and implements customer retention strategies in collaboration with the Regional Director of Account Management.
- Manages the weekly prioritization of customer issues by working closely with the assigned Account Executive.
- Oversees and ensure timely resolution of all clinical, compliance and operational customer issues.
- Ensures timely delivery of all customer required reports as indicated contractual guidelines.
- Monitors the development and implementation of the new customer contracts.
- Monitors and manages contract compliance with each customer and reports non-compliance to Regional Director of Account Management
- Investigates all customer complaints and provides recommendations for appropriate communications and resolutions.
- Develops timely customer communications (briefs, memo’s, update summaries) based upon the findings of the Customer Solutions Team and or the assigned operations, clinical or compliance manager investigating the customer matter.
- Travels to customer sites as indicated by contractual guidelines. Additional trips taken on an as needed basis.
- Proactively develops an understanding of existing customer key issues and business requirements and works with internal management teams to meet business requirements.
- Proactively develops an Account Management Strategy for each customer based on plan needs, gaps and Company capabilities.
- Completes all required training by posted completion dates. .
- Regularly reviews state based government policy and legislative issues impacting customers and works closely with government relations, public policy and compliance to obtain a clear understanding of customer impact.
- Adheres to all Company and company policies and procedures.
Disclaimer: The job description describes the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. The physical activities, demands, and working conditions represent those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties and responsibilities.