Part-time, Project-Based Medicare Part C and Part D Program Manager
Responsible for providing subject matter expertise on Medicare Part C and Part D to effectively support our clients, as well as, managing the day to day responsibilities of project management.
Medicare Part C and D:
- Subject matter expertise in an operational function of Medicare Part C and Part D
- Ability to review, interpret and implement state and federal guidance
- Ability to summarize technical and regulatory guidance
- Updates policies, procedures and Audit Work Plan based as needed.
- Adhere to established corporate policies and procedures
- Perform other duties, as necessary, to meet corporate objectives
- Travel as required
- Subject matter expertise in BluePeak project management functions and processes.
- Ensure projects are delivered consistently, timely and within budget and mitigating risks.
- Update Project Management policies, procedures and other project management templates, as needed
- Identify and implement process improvements and enhancements to project management processes..
- Coordinate and collaborate with Audit standardization committee for implementing audit or project management changes and/or templates.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five (5) years government, health care, pharmacy benefit management, compliance or quality profession (equivalent combination of education and experience considered.)
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Suite skills. Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required
- Experience with Medicare and/or Medicaid standards required
- Advanced degree or certification in audit, pharmacy or compliance discipline preferred
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Individual should be detail oriented with strong organization, prioritization and analytical skills with the ability to work independently.
- Must work well under tight timelines and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and high-growth environment.
- Excellent written communication skills.