Part-time/Project-Based Consultant: Medicare Marketing Materials and Communications
Responsible for providing subject matter expertise on Medicare marketing materials and communications to effectively support our clients, as well as, managing the day to day responsibilities of project management.
- Medicare Subject Matter Expert:
- Provide subject matter expertise in Medicare marketing material development and quality control
- Provide review, interpretation and implementation of state and federal guidance
- Ability to perform mock audits and assessments in Medicare marketing and sales
- Thorough understanding of marketing material development and printing process including CMS timelines
- Mentor and drive work product based on the project scope of work
- Develop, review for quality and coordinate all deliverables
- Oversee and administer ongoing monitoring program(s) based on CMS guidance
- Update policies, procedures and project work plans as needed.
- Adhere to established corporate policies and procedures
- Perform other duties, as necessary, to meet corporate objectives
- Travel as required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and a minimum of five (5) years government, health care, pharmacy benefit management, compliance or quality profession (equivalent combination of education and experience considered.) with experience managing and developing Medicare marketing communications: Required
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Suite skills. Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint: Required
- Experience with Medicare and/or Medicaid regulations and guidance: Required
- Advanced degree or certification in audit, pharmacy or compliance discipline: Preferred
- Prior project management training and/or experience: Preferred
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Individual should be detail oriented with strong organization, prioritization and analytical skills with the ability to work independently.
- Must work well under tight timelines and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and high-growth environment.
BluePeak offers a flexible, work from home, telecommute environment. Project assignments are project based dependent on the engagement and the Senior Consultant’s expertise, experience and workload. Some travel required based upon project assignment.