Part-time, Project-Based Consultant: Medicare Project Manager
The Medicare Healthcare Project Manager manages key client projects for Medicare Advantage Plans. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects including tracking deliverables, engaging and communicating with the clients, coordinating resources and performing work as a Medicare subject matter expert.
Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Enhance BluePeak’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Medicare Part C:
- Subject matter expertise in an operational function of Medicare Part C or compliance
- Ability to review, interpret and implement state and federal guidance
- Utilize extensive Medicare operations and compliance experience to make decisions and produce project deliverables for the client
- Familiarity with CMS Program audits preferred.
- Mentor and drive work product based on the project
- Updates project plan and communicate with internal teams, client and executive leadership as needed.
- Adhere to established corporate policies and procedures
- Perform other duties, as necessary, to meet corporate objectives
- Travel as required
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five (5) years government, health care, pharmacy benefit management, compliance or quality profession (equivalent combination of education and experience considered.)
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Suite skills. Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required
- Experience with Medicare and/or Medicaid standards required
- Advanced degree or certification in audit, pharmacy or compliance discipline preferred
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Individual should be detail oriented with strong organization, prioritization and analytical skills with the ability to work independently.
- Must work well under tight timelines and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and high-growth environment.