Medicare Call Center Supervisor
Manage daily operations of the Member Services Call Center including personnel and operational responsibilities and adherence to CMS call requirements.
- Provides day-to-day oversight and support of the Call Center.
- Responsible for overall management and quality of department staff.
- Provides immediate and interval training, coaching and feedback to continually improve call quality and compliance.
- Assists in planning, developing, and making recommendations for the organizational
structure as well as workforce management .
- Assists the Member Services Director and Associate Directors with special assignments.
- Oversees and assists with day-to-day operations.
- Develops and reviews data and analytical reports, tracks interventions and results. Reports
- Develops and reviews written policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all staff reference material is updated.
- Mentors and develops subordinates and other staff.
- Ensures Member Services Call Center training program meets the needs of the department.
- Assists with CMS compliance and is thoroughly knowledgeable of all CMS call requirements including accurate classification of calls, CMS required metrics and privacy requirements.
- Monitors phone statistics.
- Participates in the development and revision of member materials.
- Reviews and analyzes documentation of calls and other department activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five (5) years government, health care, pharmacy benefit management, compliance or quality professional call center experience(equivalent combination of education and experience considered.)
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Suite skills. Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required
- Experience with Medicare standards required
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Individual should be detail oriented with strong organization, prioritization and analytical skills with the ability to work independently.
- Must work well under tight timelines and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and high-growth environment.