This position will work with the sales team and account management to increase BluePeak sales through meeting with potential and current clients, communicating our products and services through calls and emails to these potential clients and attend/work trade shows in order to drive growth and revenue.
- Develop new client pipeline in order to increase sales of BluePeak products and services
- Work with the account managers to drive new products and services into existing clients
- Meet with clients face-to-face or by teleconference to present our services
- Drive enhanced revenue through annual goals set with management
- Deep understanding of government healthcare marketplace with ability to develop unique proposals
- Provide feedback to management team from market to enhance services and products.
- Develop presentations for national meetings and give those presentations.
- Develop client presentations and materials that are needed to sell products and services.
- Work with Gallagher internal partners to refer business to other divisions and have them refer business to BluePeak.
- Attend weekly internal sales meetings.
- Assist with writing Requests for Proposals when needed.
- Develop good relationships with clients and internal consultant team.
- Track all activities on Salesforce database and provide reports as needed.
- Bachelors degree and at least 5 years of sales experience and ability to travel up to 75%.
- Must have extensive knowledge in Medicare Part C including audits, providers, Stars, enrollment, clinical, etc.
- Must have excellent and persuasive communication skills
- Must have relationships at government health plans and/or other allied heath companies
- Must be able to work in Microsoft applications: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent written communication skills
- Must have good presentation skills
- Must be a team player
Preferred qualifications include:
- Sales in health plan or other health care related field.
- Salesforce software experience
Competitive salary and benefits package including a generous commission plan