Director, Consultant Operations (Remote)
The Director of Consultant Operations will provide day-to-day management and leadership of the Lead Consultants. The Director of Consulting Operations will be responsible for the overall quality and timely delivery of consulting work product. This position will manage and develop Lead Consultants through goal-setting and on-going training and development. This position will be responsible for providing support to the Consultant Leads to ensure that Consultants have the resources, tools and training to deliver quality work output to clients. The Director of Consultant Operations will drive committees and routine and ad-hoc internal meetings to ensure Lead Consultants and Consultants stay current on regulatory changes.
- Lead and manage Lead Consultants to meet company goals and provide service excellence.
- Provide oversight and management of Audit Committee and Guidance Committee
- Review client deliverables for quality and provide feedback to drive improvements
- Develop goals and provide ongoing training and education for Consultant Leads
- Drive content for client contracted deliverables such as newsletter, webinars
- Review billable reporting to ensure capacity metrics are in alignment with targets and communicate with Scheduling (Internal Operations) to balance metrics.
- Serve as Project Sponsor on client projects as assigned
- Provide communication and updates to consultants on process changes and improvements.
- Coordinate with Sales and Business Development on hourly, Advantage and upsells
- Prior experience with Medicare Consulting
- Board and deep subject matter expertise in a Medicare subject matter
- Leadership and management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
- Must be able to work in Microsoft applications: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Must be a team player
- Ability to travel as needed